Looking for that distinctive item to brand for your next PR event? We’ve got mugs, t-shirts, pens and the like for you, but if you’re looking for something a little different …
- The Momentum Clock is both a timepiece and award for your most valued employee. Step aside, everyday watches and wall clocks. Slipping easily into a pocket when closed, this baby expands to over six inches tall.
- A Clear Game Drawstring Backpack conveniently shows off all your swag at once. Plus it complies with NFL Bag Policy so maybe the lucky recipient sports your logo at the big game. Win win.
- Maybe a Blue Fusion Light-up LED Glow Badge is the perfect way to mesmerize your clients. Just don’t waste it on a day event; let this puppy shine.
- Nothing says success like a Brushed Pewter Vault Bank, a five-inch tall combination safe with a coin slot in the back. Enjoy the fruits of subliminal messaging as the recipient adds money to something bearing your logo over and over.
- Always be the life of their party with the 7-oz. LED Lighted Martini Glass. The illumination is concentrated into the glass to always remind them of the brand that lights up their life – yours!
- Only the 3-in-1 Laser Pointer Stylus and Flashlight Pen will save your prospective client in the event of a power outage at the moment of digital contract signing following a big sales presentation. Be there to save the day.
- This paperweight not only holds down documents in a devastating gust of wind; the Ball Decision Maker will help them figure out what to do now that they’ve lost everything else.
- Make sure your client can call you whatever the weather with Touchscreen Winter Lined Hi-tech Gloves. Frozen fingertips will never stand in the way of business again.
- The Life-Saving Hammer has a double-sided metal head that can shatter a car window and includes a built-in seat belt cutter. (Be prepared, insurance companies.)
- A Light-up Pink Sequin Fedora is sure to bring even the most reluctant customer to their knees. With six LED lights and three different flashing modes, they’ll never in a million years forget your brand. No, Sir.
There you have it: ten unique items for the adventurous marketer in you, all available custom-branded from Farmhouse Creative. You’re welcome.